COVID-19 Update – June 1, 2020
To All My Important Clients,
The health and safety of my clients, my staff and the community are of the upmost importance as we begin the process of reopening our offices for client appointments.
The office will be complying with all of the health and safety measures that are being recommended by local, provincial and national health guidelines.
As physical distancing is not always possible during your orthotic appointment, the following safety measures are being implemented:
- Screening of everyone when making an appointment and upon entering the offices
- All clients are requested to wear a mask. If you do not have masks, there will be ones at the office for purchase
- Hand sanitizer and/or hand washing upon entering the office
- All appointments will be limited to the client and one caregiver and appointment times will be set to enable time to completely sanitize the room between clients and physical distancing.
- Staff will be wearing protective equipment during the appointments.
- Every room is sanitized following the appointment with a Fogger and a hospital grade disinfectant that is non-hazardous, non-toxic and non-corrosive and is Health Canada approved as a hard surface disinfectant for use against Covid-19.
With these procedures in place, the protective measures for you, the client, and for our staff exceed all recommended guidelines.
We are so very happy to be able to continue assisting you with your orthotic needs and keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Thank you and stay healthy and happy!!!